Spring is here, and life in our household could not be any more hectic. We are in the process of moving back to Utah (yeah:) ) , but its going to take a lot of work and luck (with the way the housing market is and trying to sell the house). The kids are doing great and getting way too big. We had Belles 6th Birthday in Feb and Isaac turned 4 in Jan. And believe it or not our little Bear is closing in on 1 year!!! He is crawling all over the place (and up stairs too.....see video below) but remains to be the source of happiness (along with his Mom) in our home as he is the BEST baby we have seen. Now that the weather is good (65 and the rain is pretty much over) we are trying to soak in all the "outside time" that we can. The climate is something that we are really going to miss moving from up here. Below are some recent pics.............the kids are just getting too big!!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
March 2008
Posted by
Nate, Jen and Family
at
5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait to see you guys!! I'm glad that you're visiting next week. Cute update and I can't believe how big the kids are getting...especially Bear!! He's got the orange nose like Isaac had...so cute!!
Love ya--Maryann
I am so excited for you to move back to Utah!!! Your kids are getting so BIG!! They are adorable!! I am glad to see some updates and hope the move goes well so I can hear more!! Nate, I think you are AMAZING to score that many points!! I used to be a statistician and WOW!! You are awesome!! I am definately impressed.
-Angie
those kids are huge! I can't believe how much Benji (can we call him that? :)) has changed.
could you just move out here already so we can see them more than once a year?
Post a Comment