April was a big month with Moms 28th Birthday and Bears 1st. And to boot, we are trying to get things packed to make the move back to Utah. All is well and Spring Time in the NorthWest is making it hard to leave this place, but the prospect of living closer to family and friends makes this a very exciting/anticipated move. The kids are playing Soccer again this spring and Belle league plays with a golie! Isaac is still in the "Bee Hive" or "Dog Pack" league but dominates, as it is in his genes! He loves to run "SUPER FAST" and give the "thumbs up" after every goal he makes. Belle continues to take Dance and Dad still plays on 2 division basketball leagues to keep in shape. Mom as always is knee deep in keeping this house running and trying to keep her 1 year old from growing up too fast. OH, I mean "12 month old" (I think it sounds younger so that is what I'm suppose to call him). Benjamin has taken 2-3 steps already and I'm sure will be running soon. He ADORES his siblings and is very content to just follow them around and squeal with delight as they play. Life is good..............see ya in Utah in 3 weeks! Here are some recent pics!!! Peace.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah...I am so excited to have you guys back in Utah! Have a safe trip back.
Oh and Happy Birthday little Bear!
Love the update!! I can't believe how big all the kids are getting!!! Seriously, they are growing up so fast. I can't wait for you guys to be back here...Jen, you need to help me figure out how to be a new mom!! Love you guys!!
I haven't heard you pop off lately about your play in the leagues up there...have you been benched? It was only a matter of time Nate. Well you guys should be back in time to watch the Jazz go all the way and experience a championship town! That's right, I'm laying it down right now. The kids are getting cuter all the time and I can't wait to see them on a more consistant basis...maybe then Isaac will remember my name but then again we may move away in a little over a year so who knows if it will stick. Jen, maybe we can all go to some movies and be, like, the best couple friends ever!!!!!!!!!! Marty (Thats's Mar+Ty) can come too if they want...I guess. Just kidding Carla. I am just excited to have you guys around again. We'll be seeing ya.
Oh, and Jack really wants to hang out with Bear too...he wanted me to say that.
I just wanted to say I hope you all made it here to Utah save and sound. I can't believe how big your kids are! Hope to hear an update soon!
Post a Comment