Its been awhile I know.............but my computer is dead and I've reached a point where I have finally accepted the inevitable new revolution of The MAC. Yes, I fought it and fought it......but I'm now seeing the vision and as soon as Uncle Sam gives me back some of the money I always overpay him every year I'm going out to join the revolution. Until then........be patient with my posts and accept my apology. I've rigged my laptop but it's not as easy and fun to use because its so old (3 years, which is pretty bad in "computer years."). I'm just posting some pictures over the last few months which mainly include our trip back to Utah for the holidays. It
was fun being with all of you and can't wait until we move back. We are really going to miss things like going to the tree farm to pick out our Christmas Tree as you can see on the picture. It's a tradition the kids have come to look forward to over the past 3 years. We let the Kids pick the tree out and then Dad chops it down. I don't know what it is, but there is just something manly about chopping down your own tree and bringing it home. We will miss that!!!
But I think if you took a vote, Little Bear had the best Christmas ever. He had so much wrapping paper to play with he didn't know what to do with himself.
3 comments:
FINALLY an update!! YEA!!! I will accept the "computer is broken" excuse for now, but in the future... Great memories and we miss you guys and can't wait to have you moved back!! Though, I will definitely miss the trips up to Portland. That's a fun city. Love you guys and good luck with the upcoming months.
I just wanted to say that the P.J picture is great. Nate, I hope you wear those more often. Maybe you can wear them while you mourn the loss of the Patriots this sunday. You will need some comforting.
Yeah and update!!! It looks like you had a wonderful holiday season! The pictures are priceless!
Post a Comment