Hello All!! What have we all been up to? Just click on our Little Bear above and he will tell you in his own words!!! Go ahead, hit Play!... ...............................................Don't speak "Bear?" O.K., I'll give you the low down. WE have had a lot of sickness in our house over the last two weeks (including my computer, which is now in my closet...........I hooked the laptop up indefinitely for now) so I apologize for the absence! October is always a fun month with Halloween and we enjoyed IDEAL weather with no rain and 65 degrees ALL MONTH. As you can see to the right Jen
took the kids on a hay ride (Bear is always in his "Christmas Story" outfit these days), and because of the good weather Grandpa and Nana Wahlstrom came up to trick or treat. And they brought Captain Jack and Kindi as a bonus!! So much fun. Take a look at the crew at our "trunk or treat."
We had just a complete Blast and I've never seen SOO many people fuss over a little pig before. Yup, our little Bear dressed up as a Piglett to compliment his older brother as Eyor! I got a few raised eyebrows as I stood Piglet on my hand at Bells Halloween party at her school. Thats always Fun!!
Pumpking carving was just the same as years before.........Isaac has to have a "scary face" and Bug...............needs to offset that with her "happy face." I keep telling them their Uncle Adam will do this with them one year and really put on a show for them. Although I can cut a pretty mean face with Jens cutco knifes.
But if you asked a certain 5 year old HER highlight of the month it would definitely have to be the HANNAH MONTANA concert she went to with her MOM!! Thats right...........if you are in the "now" and know whats "hip", its all about this little girl called Hannah Montanna. Good thing we had the "hook up" with tickets because they were being scalped at around $800 a piece. Belle had a blast; just check out the video!!
It was so much fun to talk with Isabelle about this concert. And Jen was probably just as excited!! Fun stuff!! I've included a picture of Isabelle with her best friend Haley, they are dolls together and have tons of fun as you saw from the video. I've never heard of this Hannah Montana person before, lets just hope she doesn't turn out like the rest of the past disney stars. So there you have it........those are the highlights of the month. We are so excited about coming home for Thanksgiving!!!
Thanks for reading, and I'll try to keep up on the updates. Its been a really busy and crazy month and I'm sure its not going to slow down as the holiday season rolls in. Its great that the kids are old enough that we can use the "better be good or Santa won't come" threat for the next 6 weeks. Oh how I remember that one...after a while I would think..........why does he only watch closely in Dec.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
FALL IS HERE
Posted by
Nate, Jen and Family
at
3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YEA, you updated!! I'm so glad, I've been missing recent pics from you guys. As always, everyone looks so cute. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!! I had a couple of harp students that went to the Hannah Montana concert and they couldn't stop talking about it!! Looks like you guys continue to keep yourselves busy!! LOVE YOU!
Did I even know what a concert was at Belle's age? 800 bucks a pop? You have to be kidding...I think if elvis came back from the dead he wouldn't even pull in that much at a concert. It is good to see that you at least make sure your kids have the joy of pumpkin carving...and yes I will carve with them someday. And for the record, kindi still threatens me with the Santa Clause line, and it still works.
Oh my word! I love Hannah Montana! Seriously I am a fan. Tell Belle that and we can be fans together. I loved this post! All the videos are so cute! I am glad Isaac likes scary faced pumpkins cause I always have. And just to let you know...I have been blessed with the gift of tounges and I definately speak "bear". Tell him to not worry cause I will see him soon and I love him too. I can not wait to see you all this week!! I love you!!!
Ok friends, just so you know, it's WINTER now. And your fall update is a little outdated. We'd like some updates please :)
And we're really bummed we didn't see you at Christmas, but hopefully you'll be at the foff gatherings permanantly soon, is that what I hear? Hurray!
Post a Comment