Wahlstrom Family

Wahlstrom Family
Belle, Issac and BEAR

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

UPDATE on the Family Oct 2007


Now that Bear is sitting up he loves to hang out in his Saucer. Its quite funny when he gets frustrated with his toys........either because he can't reach them or he can't put them in his mouth. Very comical and its how I'll spend a good 20 minutes just starring and laughing at the little guy every day.

We are in the thick of School right now where Isacc is going 3 days a week (T,Th, and Friday). His weekly highlight though has to be going to soccer practice and game with his Daddy (coach)!! And Belle is just in heaven because she gets to go to school everyday. But I think her favorite days are Monday and Wednesday because her mom lets her ride the bus home. I think she feel pretty special riding in the big yellow bus. It drops her off about 2 blocks from our house. Its hard to believe how big she is getting.....along with "Gap Boy"here to the left. Isaac School Blog site is linked to ours if you are curious. .


Little Isabelle is probably the busiest, besides her cute Soccer Mom, as she has Ballet and Soccer on top of her weekly activities. And she just tried out (yeah, they make them try out at this age, crazy) for the Nutcracker. It was pretty tense.......from what Jen said, I was home watching golf or something......... when they went to try-outs. But Belle came out with flying colors nailing two parts in the upcoming program (it must be her mothers genes). She is going to play the snow flake fairy and also the Candycane parts. We are all so proud of her...we hope some grandparents can come up to watch.

Of course we are a little biased towards Belle, but by far she was the cutest ballerina out there... just click on this picture and look how cute she is. Its just so much fun to watch her develop her talents. Speaking of which.........I want Mom to know that Ellen Paynes music lessons were NOT a waste, I'm teaching Belle how to play the Piano. And this is thanks to Dad who bought the books and peaked her interest when they visited. Thanks, she loves it........and continues to be a true beacon of bliss in our home!

Not much more happening around here..........OH, WAIT......we finally get to give our little Bear some solids (check out the video), and let me say he LOVES IT!! He is so interested in foods. Well, I guess this wasn't his FIRST time, Grandpa Wahlstrom actually gave him a taste of a chocolate shake (believe it or not) when they were up visiting a few weeks ago. And ever since that weekend he wants our food SOOOO bad. At least we can give him some cereal, not that he needs to "bulk" up any as he is weighing in around 16 lbs these days. But he continues to "melt" his mothers heart and couldn't be any more pleasant. Thats all for now, sorry for the absence..... Jen has been a little sick........ We will be back with more updates later. PEACE

4 comments:

TyandMar said...

Such a cute family! I would give anything to be able to see Belle dance in the Nutcracker!!! I guess we'll have to see what's going on....Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

So how old is Baby Bear now? Jack just hit his one month mark and I can't believe that. It will be odd to see him do anything more than poop and sleep, let alone sit up and grab at things. So at what age can you start feeding the kids solids? I just really don't know what to do with all this, they forgot to give me the manual to this kid...and I think something is broken because we have to service him a lot...he is always leaking things and he doesn't get that good of gas mileage...maybe a little over an ounce to the hour. Not to mention the tank only holds 4-5 ounces which means I have to fill it up every 3. Seriously, I really went for the looks on this thing. But when the model is so beautiful how can you walk away. Anyways, I wish I could see Belle in her little program. It would be much better than going to Clyte Adams, which I think mom is trying to get everyone to go to still to see andy and dad...that's right, it never ends. I need to see that show again like I need a hole in my head. I think I hate Clyte Adams for putting me through this every freakin year. Anyhoo, thanks for the update, I was missing my little nephews and niece up there plus you two aren't half bad yourselves. Love ya, Adam

TyandMar said...

Just looking again to see if you guys updated....it looks like none of us have for awhile. I love the pic of Isabelle at the tryouts...I have so many memories of being in the leotard with a number pinned to me. I know I have a few pics of myself at Nutcracker tryouts. So fun. What a cute little dancer!!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

What a cute little family! Isabelle dancing in the nutcracker, wow that's awesome! What's ironic is that we call our new baby Brayden "baby Bear" or "Brady Bear" or "Brayden Bear" how cute!!! We both have baby Bears....guess that makes us Momma Bears. Your little Isaac is absolutely adorable also! AND of course I'm a HUGE fan of SOCCER! I can't wait until next year when Paige can play on a soccer team.