The "New" Alphabet song... And much better than the one we all learned. I thought "LMNOP" was one letter forever!!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The "New" Alphabet song... And much better than the one we all learned. I thought "LMNOP" was one letter forever!!
Posted by
Nate, Jen and Family
at
6:01 PM
3 comments:
ISABELLE!!! So cute. Good job, you are getting to be so smart. We are very proud of you. Keep it up.
what the freak?! Can you change the alphabet song?...I don't know about this...all sorts of preconceptions are being challenged right now in my brain...what does this mean? Well, Belle did sound very good...I think I'll stick to my version to save my little brain but I loved hearing the new one from my cute niece.
Oh my word!!! Isabelle! I am so proud of you sweetheart! I can not believe how smart you are:) And I am kind of with Adam on this one...since when did the alphabet song change?!?! But it was a cute song, and belle, you sang it BEAUTIFULLY!!!! I love you sweetheart. You are growing up to be a very pretty little girl. I can't wait to play with you on Thanksgiving:) -aunt mal
Post a Comment