OK......THIS IS WAY TO HARD TO SEE AND HEAR THAT DARLING BABY......AND I CAN'T PICK HIM UP! THIS is torture for a grandma who can never get enough of holding babies! Especially her grandbabies! WAH, WAH, WAH, WAH! I cannot WAIT to hold him! And to snuggle with Isaac & Isabelle!
4 comments:
Jack and Bear will be best friends, I know it.
He is the cutest chubby baby I have ever seen! We can't wait to see you guys again!
OK......THIS IS WAY TO HARD TO SEE AND HEAR THAT DARLING BABY......AND I CAN'T PICK HIM UP! THIS is torture for a grandma who can never get enough of holding babies! Especially her grandbabies! WAH, WAH, WAH, WAH! I cannot WAIT to hold him! And to snuggle with Isaac & Isabelle!
Hey guys, I LOVE your new slide show!!! Keep the pics coming, I miss you guys so much!!!
Post a Comment