Cutest kids in the world!!! I wish I could've been there, looks like a fun activity.
How fun Jen! I love that you've entered the world of the blogggs. :)What cute kids! Benj is getting so big? How much does he weigh now?It looks like Nate is still trying to give you a heart attack with his acrobat tricks with the kids :)
Hey you cute kids! I wish I was there right now to hold each & everyone of you!Love ya, Grandma birdie
Your kids are so freaking adorable!!!! I miss you all so much.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cutest kids in the world!!! I wish I could've been there, looks like a fun activity.
How fun Jen! I love that you've entered the world of the blogggs. :)
What cute kids! Benj is getting so big? How much does he weigh now?
It looks like Nate is still trying to give you a heart attack with his acrobat tricks with the kids :)
Hey you cute kids! I wish I was there right now to hold each & everyone of you!
Love ya, Grandma birdie
Your kids are so freaking adorable!!!! I miss you all so much.
Post a Comment