FIRST DAY OF SOCCER----
Coach ("Daddy") and the kids preparing for the big game!!!!
What has got into our little soccer girl............ Once just content to just follow the "dog pack", she was relentless and would lead the pack. Once taking the ball the LENGTH of the field to score!!!
Isabelle was everywhere as she seeked the ball out and ran with a spring in her step (as always).
Isaac was in heaven...............being told to run and kick as hard as he could! And soon he had got the hang of this new sport!
By the end of the games both Isabelle and Isaac were tired and content........both scoring 2 goals for their teams. We are all so proud of our little soccer players!!
It was so much fun to have their Uncle Normie visiting for their first game!!




3 comments:
I hope that I can one day see those 2 cute kids play soccer! They look like pros! We're jealous that Norm got to be there. Glad you guys had fun, though!!
DO YOU KIDS KNOW JUST HOW CUTE YOU REALLY ARE? GRANDPA JOHN AND GRANDMA BIRDIE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU AND HAPPY THAT SOCCER IS A MUST IN YOUR FAMILY! NOTHING LIKE IT.....EXCEPT SKIING!!!!
WE CAN'T WAIT TO COME TO A SOCCER GAME! SEE YOU THE FIRST WEEK OF OCT!
LOVE, GRANDMABIRDIE
Seriously Nate, I am impressed with the skill that your kids posses. Nates coordination coupled with Jens "Hot Soccer Mom" looks and I think we have a leathal combination. I like the pictures, Belle looks like she has a lot of talent and Ike-man looks like he is the hustler out there. Good going guys!
Post a Comment