The kids biggest fan sits on the sidelines with her little Bear Cub cheering them on every step of the way!
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Hot Soccer Mom
Posted by
Nate, Jen and Family
at
5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The kids biggest fan sits on the sidelines with her little Bear Cub cheering them on every step of the way!
Posted by
Nate, Jen and Family
at
5:16 PM
5 comments:
Jen, you are way hot!!! Nice pic.
OF COURSE YOU ARE HOT! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT... coming from your mom & dad?
Becky agrees!
Ok so I hope you guys know that NATE was the one that put Hot soccer mom!!! NOT ME!!!! But thanks guys!!!!! Your too kind!!!
Wow, you are already a soccer mom? I bet your orange slices at the games are cut to perfection and that the squize-its are all cherry flavored. (Do squize-its still exist? Maybe just a capri-sun then;) Anyways, you don't need to blame nate, we all know you really put the hot soccer mom thing up, but hey, if you got it - then flaunt it I always say. -Adam
Jennie is beautiful in this picture. I wish I could come to a soccer game and watch my cute belle and ike man play:) Keep having fun playing soccer you guys:)
Post a Comment