Dude, he is getting big. It is hard to believe that he is no longer a new born baby anymore, he totally dominates jack in size. It is cute to see him smile and interact now. Jack just kinda stares still...I think he is plotting a takeover...Mutiny
He's just preparing to be the FULL BACK on the Wahlstrom Football team. Capatain Jack as the quarterback. Ike Man is, as he would say, "super fast" so he can be the wide receiver. Lets just say its a good thing Isaac has 3 years on Bear...... it wont be long until Bear picks on him:)
ha ha ha. You are hilarious nate. For some reason when you said Ike man was super fast, I pictured Dash from the incredibles. Is Ike man like Dash?! ;). Your little bear is so adorable. I can not wait to talk to him again.
4 comments:
Dude, he is getting big. It is hard to believe that he is no longer a new born baby anymore, he totally dominates jack in size. It is cute to see him smile and interact now. Jack just kinda stares still...I think he is plotting a takeover...Mutiny
That is so cute!! He really is growing up!!! I miss you guys and hope I can visit soon.
He's just preparing to be the FULL BACK on the Wahlstrom Football team. Capatain Jack as the quarterback. Ike Man is, as he would say, "super fast" so he can be the wide receiver. Lets just say its a good thing Isaac has 3 years on Bear...... it wont be long until Bear picks on him:)
ha ha ha. You are hilarious nate. For some reason when you said Ike man was super fast, I pictured Dash from the incredibles. Is Ike man like Dash?! ;). Your little bear is so adorable. I can not wait to talk to him again.
Post a Comment