What a trooper.........after only 30 minutes of trial and error Isabelle is now riding a bike all by herself!!! Don't mind the watermark in the middle of the video.................that is just because I don't want to spend money on the video converter that I have to use for these videos........maybe I'll buy it later:) :)
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That was the cutest thing ever, I am so proud of Belle! I can't believe how grown up she is, and not to mention how fashionable her helmet and pads are! - Adam
Good job Isabelle!!! I can't believe you can ride a bike all by yourself. You're such a big girl!!
Isabelle,
Nana Wahlstrom thinks that you are the bravest and most talented little girl that there is and grandpa Wahlstrom can't wait to ride bikes with you. You are just the Cats MEOW.
Nana and Papa
cutest thing ever in the entire world...I love you so much, your family has grown by leaps and bounds! thanks hunny bunny,
love Deb
OH MY STARS AND STRIPES!....ISABELLE! WE ARE SOOOO PROUD OF YOU AND CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU RIDE YOUR BIKE WHEN WE COME TO VISIT! YOU GO GIRL!!!
SEE YOU SOON! LOVE, GRANDMA BIRDIE!
Post a Comment